Anmol Tukrel, a 16-year-old Indian-origin Canadian citizen, has designed a personalised search engine which he claims is 47 percent more accurate than Google.
The young student designed the search engine as part of a high school project and also to submit to the Google Science Fair, pressexaminer.com reported.
Tukrel came across the idea of a personalised search engine during an internship stint in India at Bengaluru-based adtech firm IceCream Labs.
He planned to take it Google’s personalised search engine idea to the next level.
Tukrel said that unlike most search engines that use a person’s location or browsing history to throw relevant results, his engine tries to show the most relevant content by mapping it to a user’s personality.
Tukrel’s search engine is currently restricted to one year’s news articles that appeared in The New York Times.
His development kit included only a computer, a python-language development environment, a spreadsheet programme and access to Google and New York Times.
To test the accuracy of his search engine, Tukrel limited the search query to this year’s articles from the New York Times.
Mr Bean, the man responsible for making our childhood awesome. There are only few actors gifted with a talent of making others laugh, and Rowan Atkinson is one of them. His character of Mr Bean has become a famous pop-culture icon, recognized world-wide for his slapstick comedy. The show was very well received, won many awards and took Rowan Atkinson to a whole new level. The versatility of Rowan Atkinson can be understood from the fact that even though he’s a famous household name for playing Mr Bean, a silent childish buffoon character. He has played several different characters like Inspector Raymond in The Thin Blue Line, Johnny English in Johnny English movie series.
Through the character of Mr Bean, Rowan Atkinson became a famous comic icon, a global sensation. The character of Mr Bean was developed by Rowan Atkinson himself while he was studying Electrical Engineering at Queen’s College, Oxford. Mr Bean has an unusual way of looking at things, everyday problems. Mr Bean lives alone, wears trademark clothes, mostly carries a teddy bear with him. He doesn’t speak much, even if he does, it is in the form of few mumbled words which tickle your funny bone.
Now let’s take a look at 10 Mr Bean Jokes That Will Make Your Day
1. Mr Bean knows how to make an unforgettable first impression. One of the best Mr Bean episodes. He won the blind date contest, took the girl on a date. The girl won’t forget the time she has spent with this charming guy.
2. Mr Bean’s mini is good for so many reasons. You can lock it with a padlock, can take the steering with you (no need of anti-theft gadgets) and hell you can even take it to a ticket queue.
3. There are three ways of writing an exam: the studying way, the not studying way, and MR BEANS way!
4. One of those awkward moments in the chemistry lab where you think you know what you’re doing. But in reality you don’t have a clue about what you’re doing.
5. Horror movies these days are really dull and boring. They recycle the same old gore and blood formula. With a few exceptions the 2015 horror movies haven’t been any interesting at all.
6. He’s not forever ALONE, he’s forever AWESOME!
7. The TO-DO and NOT-TO-DO things at a rare book library. Loved how he first damages it, and then tries to repair it, but it gets progressively more demented.
8. He did stuff before it was cool. Nowadays it’s just too mainstream.
9. There are plenty of life lessons we can learn from Mr Bean. Thanks Mr Bean for everything, you sir are a legend.
There’s an advertisement from AT&T which depicts how destructive outcomes a mother has to face just for a look at social media and her mistake shatters many lives that she can never compensate. This video got over 300,000 views in just a week after it was posted on YouTube . The caption of the video is:
“In Close to Home, we are introduced to six characters on a perfectly average day. Their lives are then irrevocably changed by the devastating consequences of a seemingly innocent glance at a phone while driving. No post is worth a life. It Can Wait.”
This video attempts to “show the potential fatal consequences of engaging with your phone while driving.”
Click here to watch this video directly on YouTube
How did you find the video? Share your views about it in the comments section below.
Earlier it was believed, dating older women was something not right. But these days, older women is one among the wiser choice a man makes and he is quite happy dating a women older to him. Here, we mention you 10 best reasons why men love to date older women.
1. She has her own life, and hence she wont requires your attention all the time.
2. Older women is known to have lot of confidence and yes, men adore a confident women.
3. They are assertive and less inclined to play games with men. They have clear sense and no shit.
4. Dating older women is a learning experience which gives you lot of lessons and new things to learn.
5. An older women, has mastered various life skills and hence she knows to respect others.
6. Comparatively, older women offer good conversation and have good sense of humor.
7. She can practice a lot of sacrifice and also knows how to safe relationship.
8. Yes, not to forget she doesn’t need you, she wants you.
9. She has more money compared to younger once, and hence can provide comfort to men.
10. They have good and more sexual experience who have got over all the insecurities and anxieties.
So, are you dating a older women?
I changed my password everywhere to ‘incorrect.’ That way when I forget it, it always reminds me, ‘Your password is incorrect.’-
I don’t need a hair stylist, my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning.
There’s no getting around the fact that building an affiliate marketing business requires content – lots and lots of content. You need articles to build your websites, posts to share on Web 2.0 and social bookmarking sites, messages for your autoresponder series and much more.
In fact, chances are good you’ve sat down at your computer on more than one occasion with a grimace on your face at the thought of writing another page of content.
There’s got to be a better way – and there is. Enter your new best friend… PLR content!
PLR stands for “private label rights,” and basically, this designation means that the original author of the content is granting you permission to claim the content as yours and use it any way you can think of. The potential benefit of PLR content is obvious – no more frustrated nights spent tearing your hair out and battling an endless case of writer’s block.